Online route to apply for certificates of residence

25 May 2022      Julia Ascott, Employment Taxes Specialist

HMRC have confirmed to BUFDG that whilst universities can continue to make their application for a certificate of residence by post via the charities team, they can now also make those requests via the link to the Online Res 1 link for public bodies on the website. On receipt HMRC will redirect these to the charities team to be processed.

Read more

This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to assist with navigation and your ability to provide feedback, analyse your use of the site and services and assist with our member communication efforts. Privacy Policy. Accept cookies Cookie Settings